SBZ Corporation is passionate about the products we manufacture and supply globally.
If you have a passion for our industry, thrive on taking responsibility and want to manufacture, sell and distribute great products that make a difference, please contact us. We can offer you an excellent career path and the opportunity to be part of our welcoming international team.
Our products are essential within global manufacturing, the automotive industry, construction, food production and many vital sectors.
Please see our current vacancies below.
Customer Operations, Wickford, Essex
An excellent opportunity has become available to join our friendly and cooperative Customer Operations team.
The purpose of the role is to support the smooth running of the business operations. Reporting to the Customer Operations Manager, you will work closely with cross functional teams including sales, production, technical and finance, to ensure we continually meet customer needs and requirements.
SBZ Corporation is the privately-owned global organisation specialising in the formulation, manufacture, and global distribution of fuel and lubricant additives, base oils, marker dyes, and speciality products for the oil industry. We offer an extensive portfolio of products to meet the needs of international oil groups, fuel storage, supply terminals, fuel blenders, lubricant manufacturers, and fuel wholesalers worldwide.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To monitor and maintain stock levels at various locations
- Arrange stock deliveries for the fuel terminals
- Check and process all orders received in a timely manner
- Complete all invoices within 3 days of delivery
- Liaising with Production staff to monitor Manufacturing orders
- Ensure all documentation and systems are always kept up to date
- Responsible for meeting individual and business targets within the agreed timeframes
- Perform other related tasks as requested
The ideal Candidate will have:
- English and Maths GCSE Grade C or equivalent
- Experience of using a CRM system, Sage 200 preferred
- Knowledge of Custom and Excise procedures including export declarations
- Logistics experience
- Fuels experience preferred but not essential
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work without supervision
- The ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Calm under pressure
- Excellent IT skills with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of shipping processes and terminology (desirable)
Salary and Benefits:
Salary: £26,000.00 per year
- Pension scheme with a company contribution of 9%
- Life assurance scheme
- Private Health Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
08:30 to 16:30 Monday to Friday